Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It is almost 2 AM and I have to be up at 6 to go to work. Insomnia is NOT my friend!!!
However, I was thinking of a song I could send to my daughter Hailey, and I found one, but then then I started thinking of all the many people in my life I could dedicate this song to. Certainly my husband, my other children, my siblings -including my very special foster sister Nene, but when I think of my parents my eyes fill with water and my throat chokes off. They are my very foundation and I am connected to them in a way I will never understand and can never fully explain. It is a love and appreciation that runs much deeper than my mortal understanding, so this song is especially dedicated to them.

1 comment:

Hailey Josephine said...

I love this song...
It reminds me of beaches, and then I think of you!
I love you mom