Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Already Fall Break

Life is not slowing down a bit!!! Summer went so fast, yet Fall is moving at break-neck speed too. It has been over 7 years now since I switched my career path and left the corporate world behind in favor of teaching Special Ed. It was a very big change from the bachelor's degree I had in Information Management. Although I have no regrets about the years I spent in film, nor in the corporate world, I am so much more gratified by working in education. Especially with the particular kids I work with. It is easy to see how quickly life will be over.

The group Five for Fighting sings a song called 100 Years.                     


I'm 99 for a moment
Dying for just another moment
And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways 
To where you are
15 there's still time for you
22 I feel her too
33 you're on your way
Every day's a new day...
 
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, 
There's never a wish 
Better than this
When you only got 
100 years to live

And  just like that...



1 comment:

Barb Elder said...

I just like you!!!!! I miss you:(