Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Baby Girl

Hailey is my baby girl, and she has always LOVED to perform on stage. She started dancing at Center Stage when she was 3 years old, and when she hit 7th grade she fell in love with the theatre. Last year she auditioned to be in the Musical Dance Theatre (MDT) department at BYU which is extremely competitive (quite frankly I didn't think she would have a chance to make it). But God must have felt that she belonged there, because against all odds she got in.

Now as her first year heads towards the end, she is feeling more at home in her major and less stressed out about school. I love having her at home and cherish the precious moments I have left with her before she is snatched away by a career or a man, But for now, she is still my baby! She had her photo (taken by the talented Jessie Alexis Elder Evans) used on the poster that advertises the upcoming MDT showcase in the Madsen Recital Hall HFAC- BYU on February 26th and 27th at 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. Tickets are $8 w/ BYU ID, $10 Alumni & Seniors, $11 General Seating.
 Here is the poster with her cute photo.
Her Momma thinks she's HOT!
She's the only Freshman on the poster too!
Hope you can come and see the performance.
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Barb Elder said...

I will be calling you about this. We want to come. Help me get tickets. What I mean is tell me how and I can do it. Yea for your baby girl. I love her!!

Hailey Josephine said...

but i love YOU more!